Mostostal's laboratory is managed by the Quality Control Department.
The laboratory staff have grade II and III certification for conducting tests according to PN-EN 473:2000 issued by TÜV Rheinland, PTBN, and GL.
We have also put into operation a Quality Assurance System in compliance with the requirements of standard PN-EN ISO/IEC 17025.
Our laboratory has been approved by the Polish Ship Registry and DNV for non-destructive and destructive testing.
Thanks to our qualified and creative staff we have developed a wide range of services backed up by expertise and experience in the field of non-destructive and destructive testing.
The high quality and reliability of our services and comprehensive client service have earned us a leading position in the market for NDT testing.
THE DESTRUCTIVE TESTING SECTION
- Static stretching and bending tests for welds
- Impact resistance tests
- Gauging of hardness by the Rockwell, Brinell, and Vickers methods
- Macroscopic weld examination
THE NON-DESTRUCTIVE TESTING SECTION
- Ultrasonic gauging of thickness
- Radiographic weld testing
- Ultrasonic testing of metallurgical products and welds
- Magnetic particle measurements
- Penetration measurements
- Seal evaluation
- Visual measurements (inspection)
THE LENGTH AND ANGLE MEASURING SECTION
- Verification of measuring instruments is in accordance with the requirements of ISO quality system regulations.